Chapter 5 – Eating!
This chapter discusses how we approach eating, whether on a plant-based diet or not. It contains insight into what makes us fat or gives us indigestion, how to avoid these things and thrive!
Take control of your eating habits now! Your body will love you for it and thankfully, you will find it easy to do.
Its main sections are eat:
- When hungry
- Satisfying food
- Digestible foods
- A realistic volume
- Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of The No-Recipe Guide to Plant-Based Eating
- Chapter 4, Basic Cooking Concepts – How to cook veggies, grains, and beans
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Learn what sickens Americans
- Dr. John McDougall
- Eat Starch, Lose Weight
- MedBroadcast.com: Learn more about the effects of constipation
- Web search on the effect of overeating